-->

September 12, 2014

Review of the Winter King by C.L Wilson

Ever since I read the blurb for The king I've been dying to read it. But I was in the middle of a series when I bought the book. I tried to resist, thinking that I will read it after I finish the series. But the lure proved to strong for me.I finally read it.  And the first thing that came to my mind was to read the rest of the books by C.L Wilson.

Click to Buy one among my fav books


I loved the winter king spanning over 500 pages was the love story of winter king and his summer bride. A story of betrayal, war and forbidden love. All the ingredients that made me love the book.

I also found the planning, character development and pace of the story near perfect .The characters are very much real and the heroine is endearing .

On the whole I found it a very satisfying read.

So my rating would be

Rating : 5/5

Yay I gave a book 5.

P.s : since I'm writing this from my mobile. There are several shortcomings for this review.

As soon I get a laptop ill add a picture , link to amazon and the summary .

And if you want I'll definitely write more about the book.



Show Comments: OR

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love hear about your favourite books.Suggestions please.