-->

August 03, 2014

TO LIVE OR DIE-A TRIBUTE TO THE SILENTLY SUFFERING

hey everyone .Missed me ? Sorry I was busy shifting to college hostel. and I got a new bestie, who is my roommate and amazing writer. I finally met someone as crazy as me.

And this time I bring you an amazing poem from her.It is a tribute to all the abused who suffer in silence. I loved it because it was really a visual poem. I could visualize each and every sentence. They struck a chord in my heart.

I am brutally honest. So you can be sure I won't flatter just anyone. But still , my opinion may not be yours. So here is a chance to judge for yourself.



                Me, Books & fun                 



              CLICK THE BUTTON ABOVE TO VISIT HER BLOG.


               Hope you like it .If you want to connect with me. Please click the Let's connect tab above.
Show Comments: OR

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love hear about your favourite books.Suggestions please.